Job Opportunity: Part Time Administrative Assistant
Are you a highly organised and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy providing administrative support? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Loughborough Air Conditioning team as an Administrative Assistant.
Thanks to a period of rapid growth, we’re seeking a new team member to assist with the administrative functions of our air conditioning business. This is a part time position with some flexibility on hours - initially office based with the ability to work from home once you’re confident with our systems.
- Perform general administrative tasks, including managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and maintaining files.
- Accurately update customer/supplier contact information and SharePoint databases.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth workflow and effective communication.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Handle telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Prioritise tasks and manage workload effectively.
- Take initiative and demonstrate problem-solving skills when necessary.
- Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with SharePoint is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to customer service.
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work remotely with occasional in-office presence.
The part time working hours for this position are yet to be determined, but we offer flexibility.
Initially, we suggest a workload of 20 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with a weekly salary of £250.00. As you become more confident with our systems, you’ll have the opportunity to work from home with a small proportion of time spent in the office.
If you have the right skill set and share our commitment to excellent standards of service, please submit your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!